Terms and Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you cannot use this website.
All contents on the pages of this website are for your general information use only. We reserve the right to change any content on this website without notice.
We nor any other 3rd party provide any warranty or guarantees as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
We reserve the right to use images of any completed work on our website and social media for marketing purposes only, unless the customer states otherwise.
Delivery and Collections
All deliveries are made via a courier. We have no responsibility for any loss or damage when in the hands of the courier. We will despatch all goods in due time for event dates, but we cannot be held liable for any time delays via the courier. This would include any traffic or weather delays.
Delivery will be to the ground floor or the delivery address. This does not include unpacking or assembly of the goods. Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly for both condition and quantity at time of delivery before signing for them. Please report any damage as soon as possible to email@example.com within 5 working days of delivery. Any report of damage later than 5 working days will cause us unable to support any claims.
Delivery costs are unique to each product based on weight, package size and quantity.
Payments can be made via our payment link or via BACS. The payment link and BACS information is sent with our invoices. We accept all VISA and MASTERCARD. All bespoke orders require payment before production. Once production has begun we cannot change any artwork. If the order is cancelled after production has begun we reserve the right to keep the 50% for the work. 100% of the invoice must be paid before any products are despatched, this must be paid in good time before the despatch date to meet with delivery times agreed.
Event Branding Uk is a company specialising in all things branding. Based in south Wales we deliver nationwide and internationally.
Our products range includes flags, banners, arches, buoys, gazebo tents and much more..
Even if a product isn’t on our website we can get a quote on almost any type of branding.
All design work is free with purchase. Our design team will only require logos and colour specifics to create a mock up design.
Logos must be in a high resolution format for the printing stage (Vector, AI, EPS, PDF) If you only have a low resolution logo, we can offer a conversion service. The conversion service cost depends on the complexity of the logo (£10 – £30)
All products are tested before we despatch them to customers. This will be dated and start the warranty from this point. We cannot be held liable for any damage made to products in transit with the courier.
We give a standard 1 year warranty on all of our products. This is subject to following all instruction provided about usage, weather, storage and handling. A copy of our instructions can be sent to you as a PDF via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all persons using branding products do so at their own risk and safety due diligence.
The person/organisation purchasing or hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Event Branding UK cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
Terms Of Purchase
- All our products are made to order. Once you have agreed the artwork and production has started you cannot alter any design.
- Payment of the invoice must be paid before any of the production stage can begin.
- If you cancel your order after approving artwork and 50% deposit, we reserve the right to keep the deposit as work has begun on the order.
- Delivery will be made via a courier. You will receive tracking via email for any purchases you make with Event Branding UK. We will make every effort to deliver your goods within the time stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused due to later delivery which the courier is responsible.
- If you do not receive your goods on the date agreed please contact us immediately on 02035 760155 and we will speak to the couriers.
- We cannot be held responsible (i.e for any compensation claims) for any circumstance beyond our control that hold up delivery of goods i.e if should any couriers make errors
- If you receive a delivery via one of our couriers and the package is clearly damaged in anyway whatsoever, REFUSE the delivery, do not write “damaged”, “unchecked” or “will check later” etc. Once the delivery has been made none of the terms are acceptable for a damaged in transit claim with our couriers and Event Branding UK will not be liable for the damage.
- If you are unhappy with a product received and you wish to return please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
Providing your information to 3rd parties
We will never share any of your information to 3rd parties. Aside from necessary information to the courier for delivery of any goods.
If you’d like any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 02035 760155